I know you live to hate me
[html]

WC:: 408 - OOC Points - 3

The dagger had been harder to get hold of that he had first anticipated. The thought occured to him that perhaps simply killing the slave's master outright would have been a much easier method in which to obtain the girl for his own requirements, after all, neither the girl or her master were part of any pack and so if Kai had killed the male, there would be no-one seeking revenge and no-one bar the slave herself to tie him to the crime.

The male and slave girl had been hard to track, too. After returning to the place where he had first met up with Tyko and the slave, Kai had followed their scents for a little while but soon enough, they became lost in the myrid of other scents, of other tracks and presences. He had done his best, but it taken a little longer than he had planned, and so when eventually he did catch the male's scent, it was mixed with another scent. He had little fondness for horses - they were large, stupid creatures to him, and with a finely placed kick, could do severe damage. But he had caught the scent of the animal as it transported Tyko and his slave, and as the black male watched from the dense undergrowth of the treeline, Kai couldn't help but chuckle to himself as the animal refused to head through into the forest itself.

Kai had carried the dagger obtained in his mouth as he trotted in his Secui form, but now, as he shifted into his Optime, he continued to watch as finally the hose took some persuading to head to the clearing. Grabbing the blade, Kai moved quietly closer, and letting his eyes work over the female as she tried to ease the horse's tension, Malakai's mind began to wander, began to picture what torture he would inflict on her, how he would make her scream, how she would beg him for mercy but he would offer her none. He was so eager to try out some new techniques...

Approaching, dagger in hand, Kai let his gaze settle upon the male. "You are a hard individual to track down. It took me a little longer than I had hoped to find you, but I come bearing a gift." Kai's gaze flicked to the female darkly. "Well, actually, more of a payment. For her. You wanted a dagger, so I've brought you one."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread