I know you live to hate me
[html]
Hi Smile Go ahead and answer Tyko and go off into the forest in your reply :> [WC: 423 | Pts: 0]

As Malakai approached, Tyko stood up. He nodded hearing the man’s difficulties with tracking them. Good. So they wouldn’t be easy to track if that bitch Amy decides to come back looking for her favor. Or whoever else wants him dead. Abella looked up at the dark male nervously with big scared eyes. She was not looking forward to it since she could sense that the male wanted more out of her than Tyko imagined. ”Good.” Tyko moved over to the girl and helped her to her feet. ”One hour. And then bring her back to me. Go somewhere in the forest, nearby but far enough so that you have some privacy.” He eyed the man and turned from them, sitting himself carefully back on the stump. His leg was more or less healed, but it still pained him from time to time. Especially when the weather was moist. ”And if you don’t bring her back in an hour…” He peered at them with a vicious smile, ”I’ll kill you.”

Business was business, but he trusted Kai looked like a man of his word. He looked away from the two and shooed them away. ”Go. Time is ticking.” His voice was taunting, but he stood up quickly. ”Wait.” It was abrupt, and he held out his darkly scarred hand. ”Give me the dagger, then.” How would he kill this man easily without his weapon? Tyko was no fighting expert, but he could do damage with the right gear. He knew he wouldn’t be able to kill the man before him quickly without his weapon, and so he needed it.

Abella was looking grave and she took comfort in nervously petting the horse’s side. She stood next to the obsidian stranger, and knew what was to come for her wasn’t going to be enjoyable. When she gave sex to strangers, she didn’t mind because it gave her a sense of pleasure too. But the issue that came after having sex with strangers – the pregnancy- was not so fun. She had to withstand the whole thing just to have Tyko kill them all as soon as they come out of her womb. Abella was still sweet, but seeing a few litters of her own flesh and blood be killed before her without a choice was getting to her. She hoped she wouldn’t have to have this man’s pups… but then again, she would rather have sex with him than anything else. Maybe he would just make her do some dirty work – that she didn’t mind either.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread