I know you live to hate me
[html]
[WC: 323 | Pts: 0] -- Ooc.

As Malakai chucked the dagger at him, it hit the ground before his feet. Tyko growled at the male just before he slid off with the slave, finding that a bit disrespectful. He would have to keep that in mind next time he saw this male. Tyko flopped back on his tree stump, and picked the dagger up from there. The weapon seemed to be a good one, able to do enough damage needed. His eyes narrowed and his ears twisted up into a sort of devilish grin. He continued to examine it, twisting and turning it to take every detail…

As Malakai pulled Abella along, the female slave made sure not to lose her footing. Even though the man was trying to be quiet, he was also walking rather fast. He dragged her quickly behind him, as most did. Her legs were not small or cripple, but she never seemed to be able to catch up to them. Finally, they stopped at a small clearing in the woods. A few of the trees in the area were toppled over most likely from the harsh storms throughout the years. When he told her to sit, she pondered whether to sit on one of the fallen trees or the ground.

Since the male seemed to have an agenda that she wasn’t too used to, she figured she would be as obedient as possible. She sat right in the spot where he pointed. Her rump hit the dirt, and as much as she didn’t want to be at a low point for this male, she had to. Her purple eyes looked up at him as he seemed to get ready for his session. ”Do you want me to lie down?” Her voice was hushed and girl-like. She hoped he had some kind of sick sex obsession to substitute for the evil grins he gave her. She hoped that was what it was, and nothing else.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread