I know you live to hate me
[html]

WC:: 492 - OOC points - 3

At least the slave was obediant - he guessed she would have to be, being a slave and all. As her rump hit the ground and she asked him if she should lie, that dark, predatory grin spread over Kai's muzzle and his eyes flared a little, letting his gaze wander once more over her, as if he were going to simply eat her all up. "By all means, make yourself as comfortable as you would like." He didn't bother to ask her name - he didn't need to know it. All he needed to know was that she was alive, and that her voicebox was working. After all, vocal feedback was the best, and it was what the little woodland creatures simply couldn't give him. This girl would be able to tell him exactly how much pain he was causing her.

Kai's head cocked to each side, feeling and hearing the bones there crack somewhat, before he snorted a little. Time to get to work. After all, he only had an hour, at the most. He moved closer to the female and crouched before her, balancing on the pads of his feet, his forearms resting somewhat against his thighs. "Now, trust me when I tell you that the things I'm going to do to you will make you scream..." His eyes wandered over her once more, before he reached out to touch her, his fingertips brushing against her cheek lightly. "I want him to be able to hear you. I want him to hear exactly what I'm doing, I want him to hear everything." The way he spoke was as if he cared for her, it was as if he wanted to give her such pleasure that it would make Tyko himself so jealous. "And trust me still when I tell you that I'm not like those others who only want you for sex." Malakai shook his head slowly. He was being truthful. Except, he was worse than all those others, not better."I expect your full co-operation, though. After all, technically you are mine to do whatever I choose with, for now at least."

He had plans for this girl, things he wanted to try out, and so he wasted no time in getting on with it. Usually, he would have one or two tools with him, instruments of torture but now he didn't even have a blade, having handed over the dagger to Tyko, so reaching up, his claws suddely showed themselves and he grabbed her by the throat with a snarl, pinning her down somewhat. "Now, lets get started, shall we?" In one swift movement, Malakai brought his other hand up, drew back his fist and slammed it hard into her stomach, knocking the wind from her, only to use his claws to slash at her chest and torso in wild frantic movements. He wanted her to react, wanted her to panic, as if he fed from the smell of it.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread