I know you live to hate me
[html]

WC:: 409 - OOC Points - 3

Kai's eyes seemed more feral than ever now, as he looked down to this female. Her body was his to do with as he pleased, and as his claws tore through her fur and dragged down into her flesh, the scent of her blood was quick to fill the air, intoxicating to him. It lingered there heavily, fogging his mind somewhat as he watched her closely, and yet even as he attacked her, frustration was quick to lance through him. No screams of agony, no writhing in pain. Only tears. Pulling his hand back and releasing his grip around her throat, Kai looked over her with a dark, dangerous, predatory snarl. "Is that it?" Kai leaned down and bared his fangs, looking ever more menacing with every passing second. "Is that all I get?" Pulling back his fist once more, he rammed it towards her face in a powerful blow designed to pull her back from wherever her mind had retreated to.

After making contact with his punch, Kai let his eyes linger down over her form to the deep scratches he had made on her chest, and with another snarl, he let his fingers dig into the wounds he had already made, his eyes searching hers as if to gauge her reaction. He wanted her to scream, wanted her to feel the torment he was inflicting, he didn't want her vacant and agreeable. He needed to see that terror in her. "Don't worry, Princess, we're only just getting started. Plenty of time for screaming, I guess." He had used a very specific term - the same nickname he had given to his mate when they had first met, when they had first bumped heads, so to speak. As he looked down at this female, Axelle once more popped into his mind, but it was something of an unwelcome visit - he found himself imagining how he would feel if someone was doing what he was doing to Abella, to Axelle. It made him shiver, but a shake of his head banished the thought from his mind. It only made him bury his fingers deeper into the wounds he had made, wriggling his fingers against the cuts to bring her back from where her mind drifted. "Doesn't it bother you that he has given you to me to do with as I please for such a small price? A blade? Aren't you hurt that you aren't worth more to him?"

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread