I know you live to hate me
[html]
[WC: 269 | Pts: 0] – Are you gonna submit this towards his specialization?

The punch that brought Abella back from her ‘happy place’ was enough to rock her world. The rush of emotions and feelings was enough to knock her off of her feet, if she wasn’t lying down already. The burning, hot pain from her chest was enough to send her screaming – but she held it in the best she could, only letting out a little squeak. The squeak was followed by quiet sobbing on her part, but she refused to scream. She couldn’t be useless to Tyko. She couldn’t.

With her jaws clenched, she answered him, ”I serve him willingly. It isn’t about what I’m worth, it’s about what I’m willing to do for him.” Obviously anything. Her squeaks evolved into whimpers as the pain started to grow on her. ”What good will this do for you, cutting me up? What happened? You’re girlfriend make you angry?” Abella squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, but it didn’t make the pain lessen at all. ”You know – I can help you with anything. Sex, killing, favors, anything.” It was amazing how she was holding a conversation… She was in extreme pain – but no one would ever know the kind of defenses the little coy girl had.

Back at 'camp', the horse stomped stomped it's hoof. He could sense the tension in the air, even from the small distance between them. Tyko couldn't because he was ignorant. The thought would never have crossed his mind - that anyone would use Abella for anything aside from a sexual favor or two. He never thought anyone would go lower than that on the totem pole.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread