I know you live to hate me
[html]

WC:: 636 - OOC Hmm yeah I could I guess, Hope you don't mind the break at the end hehe

Those little squeaks of hers weren't enough for Kai, not nearly enough. He wanted her to yell, to scream, to shriek in agony and torment. Despite what he was doing to her, despite the way he was prizing open the cuts he had made to her chest, still she didn't cry out. Not only that but she actually talked to him, carried on a quite civilized conversation with him. However, something she said made Kai stiffen a little - this girl was beneath him, the scent f her blood quickly beginning to fill the air, and she was willng to take it all, for him. For her master. This girl was willing to go to Hell and back if he asked her to. Such devotion, such loyalty. It was something Kai had never really known before, it was certainly never something he had shown another before. Axelle once more drifted into his mind, unwelcome this time. Would he do the same for his female? Abella was willing to go through anything for Tyko. Was Kai willing to do the same for Axelle, if she asked it of him?

When the slave girl mentioned his girlfriend, his mind was sharply brought back into focus and as he stared down at her, suddenly his hand grabbed her throat once more as if to silence her, but she managed to push out a few more words about what she could do for him. He snarled in reply - he didn't want her help with anything, and certainly not sex. His grip tightened on her throat as he withdrew his fingers from the bloody cuts he had created upon her chest. "Leave her out of this. This has nothing to do with my mate." With each passing second, anger and rage flared in Kai, but it wasn't at her or her words. It seemed bigger than that, more general. Kai had always carried a chip on his shoulder, for as long as he can remember he was angry with the world. But since Axelle had calmed him somewhat, made him happier than he had been in a long while, that deep-seated fury had been contained, bundled down inside himself. Well, now it seemed it longed for a release, and unfortunately, it would release itself upon this female.

Baring his fangs dangerously, Malakai felt a rush of adrenaline flood through him, spurred on by the delicious scent of blood pounding through his nostrils. But once more his mind drifted back to his earlier thought - would he go through what this female was going through, for Axelle? Would he be willing to suffer in the same way, for her? He knew that he would. For her, he would do anything, whether it be to simply protect her or whether it was for some other reason. If she asked it of him, he would do anything she wanted. That realization touched a part of him so deep, so hidden away from the world that it made his whole body relax somewhat, even as he pinned this female down in such a brutal fashion. His eyes softened a little as he thought of his mate, back on Anathema lands, wondering if she would approve of his behaviour, of how he was choosing to release the build up of darkness within him. He figured she wouldn't - could a female ever agree with the physical abuse of another? Then again, Axelle had her own dark side to consider. "I don't need you to help me with anything. All I need you to do is keep still." Kai released her throat and in a swift motion, his hands lowered to take her left hand and wrist. Applying a great amount of force, he bent her wrist unnaturally, hearing the bones and joint pop and snap.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread