I know you live to hate me
[html]

WC:: 436 - OOC points: 3

Darkness swam beneath his gaze as he watched the female pinned beneath him, held against the cold, unforgiving Earth, and as the scent of her blood lapped languidly at his senses and sanity, it wasn't long before he was rewarded in his efforts by that scream. Such delicious music to his ears. A chill ran down his spine at the noise, his fur ruffling a little as he savoured it. But it ended all too soon as the female lost consciousness and her form went limp - no more whimpers or yelps or screams. A shame.

As Malakai's predatory gaze swept over the female briefly, as if deciding on what he would do to her while she was out for the count, it wasn't long before the sound of hooves drumming to the ground grew louder with each passing moment. Her scream had been heard. Kai's body tensed as the thunderous noise grew closer but didn't back away from the limp slave girl, still hovering possessively over her. She had been paid for, after all. When his eyes found the one who approached, when he saw it was the girl's master, Malakai let a heavy, aggressive snort escape from his nostrils, feeling the pace of his heart quicken. He knew hurting her had been against his rules, but Kai had never been one for following the rules, especially those rules created by ones who were unable to enforce them.

The other made a charge for him, dagger raised. The dagger Kai had given him as payment for the slaves time. He had gotten the impression that she meant nothing to him, that the girl was simply a commodity, something to be sold for his own gain, but seeing the rage flare in his eyes, watching as he made his attack on the girl's behalf, Kai reconsidered. This wasn't the anger of one whose possession had been damaged, this was the reaction of one whose friend, whose companion, had been hurt. Never the less, as Tyko came at Kai, he bared his fangs and snarled before fighting back - his blade was Kai's main concern, but in his efforts to avoid the knife, a few other blows were landed. One blow landed harder than the rest, giving Tyko the opportunity to drive the blade into Kai. Not too deep, but deep enough. The shoulder wound stung and the scent of his own blood drifted into the air but it was not something he could afford to focus on too much. "I paid for the hour...!" Still so arrogant and cocky. "Don't worry, I'll bring her back when I'm done..."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread