I know you live to hate me
[html]
[WC: 0 | Pts: 0] – Alright, knock Tyko out in your next reply and we could start the next thread Smile

Abella still lay motionless on the cold forest floor. She was oblivious to all of it, and would be for a long while. Her body was bloody and her wrist was throbbing so much it felt numb to her frozen form. She probably had lost a significant amount of blood already, and going without medical attention for a long while wouldn’t help at all.

Tyko was still running on pure adrenaline. Most of the other male’s blows hit, and Tyko was getting dizzy, but he wouldn’t stop. ”I don’t care!” He roared at the other, still punching with the dagger and kicking at whatever he could reach. ”You hurt her, you get hurt!” His voice roared at the other and he still managed to land some blows, even when his head was spinning. He needed to knock this man out so he could get Abella safely away to someone who could heal her.

Using all of his strength, Tyko chopped and punched and kicked away at the other – with or without luck, he wasn’t sure. He could’ve sworn that a few more of his punches landed, but he was too high on the moment to even realize it.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread