[dnd] [p] the words are my praises
[html]
Aly be having them bedroom eyes. 8|

When he sat up, she became immediately pleased that he was awake, and it was obvious by the way she looked at him. Her stare lingered for a moment, but then she had to watch her woozy steps as she entered into the room, shutting the door behind her. At first his words were nothing but a muted garble in her head, but her brain processed and decoded the message. "Aw, Jazzy, don't want me ta be 'ere?" While part of here tried to act saddened, she was still amused by something, and a smile played along her lips as she staggered across the room.

Once she managed to reach the end of his bed, she lifted her gaze once more. Though they were hazed, it was still clear to see what emotions she was feeling as she looked over the man. Admiration, happiness, as well as some sort of edge, something sharp and needy and attention-seeking. "I'm going back to bed, anyway, big boy. If ya can scooch ya self over a bit, I will." Even if he complied or not, she felt a sense of vertigo overcome her despite the fact she was standing still and let herself fall onto the foot of the bed, though she kept a little grace and did not fall into the furs face first.

After giving a muffled compliment on the pelts, she looked back to Jazper and gave a toothy grin. "I gots something ta tell ya, big boy. Somethin' that's been on my mind for uh..." She had to pause to think, which was ridiculous because she was barely able to give a thought. Her wasted mind realized this and she waved her hand. "Well, fer a long time. And I justs thought to tell ya now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread