[dnd] [p] the words are my praises
[html]
OOC: I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! / +200

The small brown fae pushed her way into the room and closed the door behind her causing the Knight to raise a brow questioningly. His blood instinctively began to flow, his alpha needs telling him that this was a good thing. As she jumped onto the bed his mouth slacked open in confusion. They were alone, with the door closed in the middle of the night, Jazper’s perfect fantasy. His body ached for her but his mind reminded him that it was the fever talking, she shouldn’t even be here. It’s not that I don’t want ya’ here Aly but you’re ill. He grumbled shuffling his large body against the wall and as far away from the strange behavior of the girl he was falling for.

He opened his mouth to tell her to leave, a command she dare not refuse but her next words sent his mind spiraling. Something to tell him? His ears perked forward curiously and he leaned forward slightly from the wall. You know you can tell me anything. He took pride in the fact that he would never turn away a Cavalier who wanted to share information with him. They were all his family. What’s on your mind? Although he knew he should be picking her up and bringing her back to Hadley’s care his heart couldn’t help but hope that she would say exactly what he was feeling.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread