[dnd] [p] the words are my praises
[html]
Alyssum basically.

She did not acknowledge the confusion that had crossed his face, and seemed only capable of focusing on one thing at a time, and her current objective was getting as close to him as possible and to tell him. She gave a bubbly giggle when he mentioned her being ill, and she gave a loose nod in agreement, though it was obvious that the true meaning behind his words did not reach her and her state of mind.. "Uh-huh, I'm sick, dealthy ill, I am lovesick."

She somehow noticed that he had moved away from her as she had plopped onto the bed, and she started to crawl towards him, her hands sometimes misplacing each other to cause her to stumble a bit, but she did not stop her advancement. She sat up once she was close to him, and leaned forward so that her muzzle was close to his ear, and whispered softly as if she was telling a secret, her breath mockingly bated, "You're on my mind, big boy. I really, really like ya. Like, like you. Maybe even love you. Ya just so... I wanna—"

Her intimate whispers were broken as she leaned forward too far, and she fell face first into his chest. Laughter sounded from her once quiet voice, and she looked up at Jazper with a snarky grin, already losing her trail of thought about what she had just said. "You gots any whiskeeey? The stupid cat hurt my arm. Whiskey helps, makes the hurt go yay and make me happy. We shud drink tagether."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread