You know you're not the only one
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 359 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Rio listened intently to the man’s instruction. He offered to teach her about throwing knives, and Rio got lost in the thought for a moment. What could it hurt? She couldn’t be innocent and worthless forever. She nodded once he said so, and she shifted a bit on the L-shaped couch. ”Well, I have two other rooms. There’s one down that hall,” She pointed passed the living room and kitchen down the hall to a doorway that consisted of two doors. One was boarded off, and the other closed. ”A female and her child live there. And there’s one upstairs that houses a Brit. He’s really a nice guy. Harvey.” She didn’t know much about his troubled background, but he seemed nice. Her lonely nature got her to invite him to stay more than her trust allowed her to normally. She wanted some kind of spark to happen, and in her mind, she would be able to force it by having a house full of men. Maybe a sex session would get her out of her shell.

Rio thought about his question for a moment. He was bored- what did she need done? All the cleaning was done, as done as it will ever be. There was no handy work to be done, and she wasn’t sure if this man knew any fixing skills. She felt like she knew what thing he could do and probably enjoy it much more than she would - ”You can hunt for me. Go out, tomorrow of course, outside of the city and catch a nice elk. Cut up its meat and put it into the jars in the kitchen cabinets. I’ll help you – just knock on my door upstairs when you’ve come back.” There. He has some use now.

Rio continued to sit there and fidget with the hem of her white dress. She looked up suddenly, ”What’s your name?” She knew she knew him from Anathema, but she couldn’t recall a name – as she was pretty sure he didn’t know hers either. She always fell back into the darkness in Anathema – many didn’t know her, not even a few of her brothers.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread