You know you're not the only one
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 191 || Points: 0 Nice tableee, you like them? – you wanna thread the next day? We’ll have to backdate it.

Rio followed his gaze to the boarded door, ”Oh, it’s a bathroom that I’m guessing the humans were in the middle of fixing. It’s a mess in there.” Totally nothing weird in there at all. Except a bathroom, in which Luperci had no use for anyway. Rio pooped in the yard or at the side of the yard and then cleaned it up with Vitalia’s various turds all over the place. Human toilets didn't work anyway. It would have been very useful if they did, but of course they didn't. The black female stood from the couch – she needed to sleep soon. ”Yes, my room’s upstairs. It’s the door closest to the couch.” She gathered her presents in her arms, and left her old dagger on the coffee table.

She fixed her dress, and then turned to him. ”Rio. And okay – just knock on my door if I’m not already out here.” She had a bunch of sharp objects in her arms, and she headed toward the stairs. ”Goodnight. See you in the morning, or tomorrow.” Then she went up the stairs, and shortly after a door closed and locked behind her.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread