You know you're not the only one
[html]
Word Count :: 370 || Points: 3 YES!! I love the tables, A LOT! And yeah we can, I'm fine with backdating it.

Rio explanation of what was behind the boarded up door put all of his interest about it to rest. A bathroom didn't interest him, even if it had been fixed up and working. He didn't have any use for one and he never would. The mystery about the door was solved so he looked away from it and back at Rio. She confirmed for him that the couch was right upstairs and right next to her room. So now he knew where everyone would be. He could sleep with a tiny sense of peace at least.

He saw her gather her things up and knew before she said anything that she was headed to her room to sleep. But before she said goodnight and went up stairs she told him her name was Rio. So his generous landlord's name was Rio. "Nice to meet you Rio. And thank you again for your patronage." He nodded as she told him to knock on her door if she wasn't already up. "Good night. I'll see you tomorrow then." He watched her walk up the stairs and listened as he heard the distinctive sound of a door closing followed by the sound of it locking.

He sighed, rolling his shoulders to work out a knot he could feel between his shoulder blades. Then he looked around once more. He was tired, yes, but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep for a while yet. He would have to stop looking over his shoulder first. He sighed once more then laid down on the couch, stretching himself out as some of his joints popped. He tried to get comfortable on the big couch, then laid there, thinking about his day and tomorrow. He would have to get up early and go out hunting. He would go out before the elk really woke up. He planned to catch them as they were waking up and gathering the herd and calves. Then just when they relaxed he planned on taking one down. Which meant what little sleep he could get would be valuable. So he forced himself to settle down and stop his thoughts from running around long enough for him to slip into sleep.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread