Sanctuary
Asreal moved ahead of the pregnant woman as he studdied the other. You know this is an old human building of worship to the god. He said pointing to the broken cross the human jesus statute on the ground broken and aged. yes this was almost like the one back home minus that one was starting to return to its glory.

He looked to the man and smiled. I had scouted this place earlier looking for a place to allow my weary woman to rest her feet. He spoke moving so the other could see Zeneca. She gave a look at Asreal his woman hmm.. She was no more his as he was hers. But she had snared herself into his web of deciet and he was winning.

you see she's getting rather far into her pregnancy and I want to make sure she is getting ample rest. he spoke. Zeneca moved forward looking about the dirty aging building. As long as there were not many holes in the roof they wouldn't need an arc to come and save them. She huffed and found her self to sit down. Asreal stop talking like your some saint and actually make yourself useful and help the boy start a fire. She spoke her tone held a power and also held the tone of better then anyone else.

Messages In This Thread