Sanctuary
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait, finally recovering from my cold, and finally regained some muse. WC:

Alister's hazel eyes followed the woman's gaze as she looked to her companion. He got a strange vibe from the two, he just couldn't place. His brown ears twitched at the sound of his sigh and he backed a step. He didn't want to give the man the wrong impression. He'd only meant to be courteous. The woman would put the blankets to far better use than he, and he was determined that he make her as comfortable as he possibly could. When she spoke, however, he couldn't quite contain the mischievous grin that worked its way across his brown muzzle at her comment. "Have you considered beating him? That's always worked for me." He was sure the male wouldn't appreciate it, but he simply couldn't help himself. It wasn't a lie either. The hybrid seemed to have a knack for trouble, he remembered all too clearly those days spent in the armory polishing the other warrior's weapons.

"Well, I hope you find them." He didn't know the area or its people well enough to be of more help. His eyes dropped to her swollen belly. "Allow me to congratulate you, my lady. When are you expecting?" From how it looked it seemed her time would come soon. A pang of anxiety swept over him. He hoped it wasn't too soon. And he didn't like the way Asreal was looking at him, either. He retreated from her entirely, sweeping his cloak from his shoulders he laid it on a one of the few remaining pews where he sat a little ways away from the pair.

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread