Sanctuary
[html]

OOC: No problem WC:

His tail wagged when he got a laugh out of the pregnant woman, watching with a boyish grin as he glanced over at Asreal. He couldn't imagine that the male would be too pleased, but he was only having a bit of fun, and in truth, he'd suffered quite a few beatings as a child. And a naughty child he had been, always coming up with new ways to entertain himself in the confines of the ruins that had served as the warrior's training ground. They were so serious about their duty, all knights and soldiers sworn into service against the threat of the neighboring pack. Sometimes it was a little too serious, and the Callow knight often pondered ways to lift the monotonous silence. The sanctuary itself was rather quiet, and he glanced at the fire crackling.

A pang of anxiety hit him when she mentioned that she was due any day. Life was a miraculous thing, but the man himself knew nothing about the softer arts of healing. He knew enough to bandage himself, but he seriously doubted that would help at all. "That's ...er, great." He replied nervously, eyes shifting down to her stomach which she patted so lovingly. "Fortunate that I was here, really..." Looking her over, "are you comfortable?...if there's anything the two of you need, I'd be happy to help."

When questioned about his presence in the northern territories he shrugged a bit. "There's a pack here that was having troubles-- a woman that's been attacking them repeatedly. I uh...thought I'd stay for a while, see if I can find her, and help them bring her to justice." It seemed a little self-righteous he guessed from a by-stander's point of view, but he couldn't just move along and not help. They were suffering, both canines he had met had been on edge. And for good reason, the woman had attacked them repeatedly, even kidnapping one of their pups. Thinking of it caused his brows to furrow as he glanced from man to woman.

"My lady, I'd be very careful if I were you." Looking to Asreal who'd moved to the woman's side. "If you have any weapons, I'd keep them close." His hand fell to his sheathed bastard sword.

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread