Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]

Sonje by Sie!

Though he prompted her to reveal herself (as a non-threat), Sonje was still hesitant given her direct aversion to a throwing knife lodged in one's ribs. She grimaced, weighing her options, but she'd do herself no good by trying to remain still—and fleeing seemed out the bag now—so she edged forward, feeling the low levels of brick as her fingers slid against then and she pulled herself fully into view. There she crouched, fingertips perched lightly on the gravel as she prepared to dive either way in order to avoid injury. But she stared towards him, pale eyes unwavering as she thoughtlessly dropped her shy act.

Her eyes never left his knife. I wasn't intentionally following you, she lied, though he had no real reason to suspect otherwise. I was, however, trying to stay out of your way. She flicked her helix-pierced ear in subtle irritation. Sorry if I disturbed you. No longer stammering, she deceitfully managed to keep her voice as level and unassuming as possible, as opposed to the venom she usually spat at strangers. She had, after all, been spying on him and had gotten caught of her own mishap.

Now how 'bout you tuck ol' pointy there back in its sheath? I'm not interested in a fight, or robbing you, she thought benignly. She had to get her hands on a weapon first.

<style>#je-bust { font: 15px Times; width: 95%; margin: 0px auto; line-height: 17px; }
#je-bust p { text-indent: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 10px 0; }
#je-bust p.jeImage { float: right; text-align: right; font: 10px Verdana; font-style: italic; margin: 0px;}
#je-bust .ooc { text-indent: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana; line-height: 16px; font-weight: normal; }
#je-bust q { letter-spacing: 0px; font-weight: bold; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread