Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
(Lol! And omg, I really spent like 30 mins choosing between that cutlass and a scimitar... >.> *...she'll get one later* Ahem, excuse the slight PP.)

Sonje by Sie!

She'd seen him pick his second knife, smiling mindlessly as she noticed how pleased he was with his find, but it disappeared quickly as she realized she couldn't comment. She felt silly asking him if he named his knives—and it suddenly reflected on her and she felt incredibly childish. Sonje clammed up, if only briefly, and she concentrated on her cutlass until Itzal spoke again. She looked up, cocking a brow challengingly at him and tilting her head slightly as she boldly touched the base of his chest with two fingers and then dancing then up to the place where his heart "should have been". She poked, not especially hard, but it was a defining move to her fingers which had barely grazed him before. I thought you were heartless, love? she dead-panned, barring her teeth at him in an impish grin as the very fleeting moment passed—hardly 5 seconds had gone by—and she spun away from him, hair whipping his broad chest as she gave herself room to play with her sword again.

Shame you can't teach me, she mused aloud, holding her black sabre up in the sunlight that filtered through the armory's broken window. Eh. Well, when I learn how to properly wield Mamba, I'll come teach you. She looked pointedly over her shoulder at him, narrowing her eyes as her muzzle split into a Cheshire cat's grin. She looked back down at her new arm extension fondly when he mentioned it was a cutlass. She'd never seen one, but she was glad to know its name. A scimitar she knew about, and she nodded thoughtfully, rubbing her chin with her left hand. That's not such a bad idea. I'll have to get a good harness for my horse before I pick one up though, she observed casually, as she admired Mamba's particularly pleasant fit to her slight frame.

She sheathed it almost reluctantly and held it, before glancing around quickly for something to tuck Viper in. She dusted off an old charcoal dagger sheath, which fit nicely enough, and she resourcefully bit off a section of old rope and secured the dagger to her thigh so that she only had to carry Black Mamba. Ready to hit that jewelry store? she asked him, motioning with her hand for him to lead the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread