Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Lol, I honestly thought you were going to have her find a scimitar. But she should definitely get one later.

Itzal smirked as she made the most contact with him she had all day. He was tempted to grab her wrist and show her that he could, indeed be heartless, but at this stage in their meeting it seemed like he was past the point where he would have once done that. Instead he just smirked at her and shrugged, "What can I say, being in a shop surrounded by weapons and a girl with taste for violence. Almost makes me believe I could have a heart." Itzal looked around the shop once more, licked his lips, and grinned. "Or maybe it is just the weapons." He said as he meant her look and saw the the impish grin followed by her spin. He felt her hair hit his chest and he shook his head out of disbelief that she could be so seemingly serious and feisty at the same time.

"Maybe I'll hold you too that." He said in reply to her comment about coming to teach him. He smirked back at her when her eyes narrowed and she gave him a cat's grin. He walked over to another display case and used his the hilt of his dagger to smash the glass. Then he brushed away the glass shards as he picked up some of the throwing knives in the case. He smiled, glad to have been able to restock his stash. He had lost a lot since the last time he had been able to get his hands on some. Now he had plenty though. He looked up at Sonje and grinned before turning back towards the door. "Lets go." He said as he headed towards the door, smiling at the success he had had so far. So he figured things could only get better from here so he left the weapon shop behind and walked across the street, trusting Sonje to follow behind him as he walked across the street and stood in frame of the door to the jewerly store.

Itzal smile and gestured for Sonje to go ahead of him into the jewelery store. It seemed like she was more into the jewerly where as his forte was the weapons. He had just come to look for some more earrings and maybe find some stuff to trade. So he stopped and waited for her to go in ahead of him. The entire time a smug smile was spread across his face.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread