Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
(We need another thread, asap! <3)

Sonje by Sie!

She watched Itzal, mostly stealing glances, but not in her typically suspicious manner. She observed as he walked along and began to choose his pieces in a way entirely different to her own. It was rare for Sonje to find someone she genuinely didn't mind in some way, especially the inferior breed of the male counterpart. She wasn't an excellent judge in character by far, but her awareness of her personal likes and dislikes made it very simple to differentiate a wolf she could get along with and one she couldn't. Itzal had fortunately been placed in the former category, if only because the scarred male had somehow found a way to make her smile more than usually possible.

She didn't pay too close attention to the things he picked out and then set in his "bag of goodies" at his waist, so didn't comment, but the hybrid turned to face him when he moved towards the door, tilting her head slightly. A coy smile curved the edges of her muzzle, and swiveling to scoop Mamba again, she skipped for the door and brushed past the tall, dark man—though whether the touch was intentional or not was debatable. She stood just past the door and looked back and forth, trying to choose either a direction or a specific destination, but nothing came to mind. She quite pleased with what she'd gotten already, and the vague idea to leave came to her then. Actually, Itzal... she mused after a pregnant pause, turning slowly to look up at him again. This is where I say goodbye.

Sonje shrugged, casting him a casually suggestive glance before speaking. I have to preserve some mystery, now don't I? She smiled then, a toothy grin, as she swung Mamba up and let it settle neatly on her sleek shoulder. Don't follow, or I'll be forced to gut you, she added in mock-threat, taking a step back so that she could point her sheathed sword at his stomach without touching him. Turning on her heel so that her hair swung wildly again, she bounced off, appearing very young (albeit with weapons) as she flounced back towards the way she'd came. Until next time.. Mr. Noble, she called over her shoulder, turning sharply to disappear around the corner of an obscure building.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread