To see the Unseen
[html]

WC: 204/ OOC:

Saqui saw the gold man even before he saw her, though she was quite sure it would be far harder to see in the dry season or upcoming winter when the grasses turned as gold as the man that came into the clearing, but she did ignore him. It seemed he had his eye on her mare though, but that was what happened when one owned a horse as strange as Mirage was. She didn’t blame anyone for wanting to track down the horse and claim her as her own. Saqui did, sort of.

It wasn’t long before he realized that the horse wasn’t the only one to be in the field with the horse and he acknowledged her with a wave of his hand and a question. Saqui gave a mystical smile of sorts and nodded; “That is my mare yes, Her name is Mirage and I am Saqui, who might you be?” She inquired and as she spoke her face fell into its normal seriousness. She was like her father hard to impress in a way, and rarely tried to show what emotions she held inside her. It was not a curse, she thought it was an advantage.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread