To see the Unseen
[html]

WC: 270/ OOC: Meep

She let her brow twitch but only slighly and her ear flicked for a second at her name being pronounced in such away but she approved and she nodded. She listened to his introductions she let a curious smile form on her lips as she paid attention to the quoll on his shoulder. She had never seen anything like it before. She didn’t notice the bird until he went over to the tree it clung to and her eyes went wide, it was a beautiful specimen. She didn’t think they were native here, and she raised her eyebrows. This was when Awenasa decided to make her appearance. The ghostly spirit guide climbed up onto Saqui’s shoulder and looked at Baird. Saqui looked at her spirit guide inquiringly, “And this late comer is Awenasa., you can call her Asa.” She said knowing the word was a mouthful even on herself, who spoke perfect Cherokee... well almost perfect.

She looked at him questioningly at him, his words confused her and she tilted her head; “I am sorry, what is a Shh... um a Sheela? and a Brumble?” She had a thought but she was dense and it was better to be safe than sorry. She looked back at her horse at the comment, her eyes twinkling then back at Baird; “I think you have some pretty amazing companions yourself. How did you come across them? They do not look like animals that have lived here before.” She said absently, admiring the plumage of the bird and the spot on the strange rodent looking creature.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread