To see the Unseen
[html]

WC: 307 OOC: Ohhhh yeah!!! Sorry!! so very sorry she is an Otter!!

The spirit guide just nodded at him. She talked to no one but Saqui, but that was for obvious reasons. At least they were obvious to the wolf dog. She nodded as he apologized and translated what he said to her and she nodded . “Well thank you, I did get lucky with her. But she is not property so she really isn’t mine. I trained her and she is free to go when she likes. She is free to do as she pleases and she is pleased to be with me for now.” She said, of course it took much coaxing for the mare to understand she got shelter and feed for lugging the young woman around.

He explained where he was from and it did not ring any bells. She was not well educated in that of the world, she just knew about the tribe and it’s outlying packs and she was just starting to learn about AniWaya and its outlying packs as well. So it was all new to her but she nodded and could tell he and his friends were all very exotic. “It is nice to meet you all, I don’t think i’ll ever see others like your friends again.” She said. She let her eyes move towards Asa. She smiled trying to think of the words to use that he could understand; “She is my... spirit guide. She came to me when I was six months. She is like a conscience.... she tries to help me make the right decisions without making them for me. It is very hard to explain. It is a part of our tribe. Each member gets one for one reason or another.” She said. It was so hard to explain such things to someone who lived outside the pack.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread