To see the Unseen
[html]

WC: 463 OOC: Wewt!!!

Saqui wished she could have said she was like her mother. Her own bother had gone into a herd of horses and a horse had chosen her in the midsts of a stampede. Saqui did not think she could do that herself, her mother had been a horse whisperer of sorts and she had been so good with them, but she actually captured Mirage, who had been the lead mare at the time. She was entirely wild and she hated all other wolves that got near her, only Saqui had been able to get her feed and drink, but she didn’t mind, and she spent all of her free time with the horse to get her used to her. “Yes I am lucky to have her in my life. She finds it nice to be in my company and gets free food year round.” She said as though that were the reason why the horse stayed with Saqui. She believed it herself, but she didn’t know what the horse thought, she turned to the man to pay attention to what else he had to say.

She smiled as he spoke of how far his home was and that he was the odd man out, she felt the same within her family, as she was the only Utina in AniWaya, but her father would never come back, she knew that. It brought too many bad memories it seeemed. “I know how you feel. Not many want to leave the great Tribe and when one does, it brings strange and strained relationships when it is announced.” She remembered her father’s reaction, he wanted her to stay, but it was an argument she won by letting him know she would either leave in daylight with everyone seeing, or by night without anyone knowing and rumors going all over. In the end she left with permission.

She could tell Baird was doing his best to understand the idea of a spiritual guide and he got the concept well enough. She smiled and nodded; “They try to help us with what we need most to work on.” She would not tell this man what she needed to work on of course, they barely knew each other. His question actually made her brighten and straighten with pride; “The Great Tribe, well really the tribe’s sister Pack that is located here, AniWaya, we live over there a few miles away.” She pointed in the general direction of AniWaya, “It is a blessing to live there.” She said but she would not give him too much more information about the pack, it was hard not to but she knew they didn’t divulge things that stayed in the pack.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread