mark me with fire
*has table ADD*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She crouched down along the soft bank, cupping her hands together to scoop up the water and take a drink. The skies had been grumbling most of the day and thought she could smell the rain in the air, the growing storms were distant and far off. All for that better she presumed, not really one to walk back through the rain or particularly in a forest where the trees were natural lightning rods. But well before someone turned up on the other side of the bank, Corona felt their presence. Living on the coast in the former portion of her childhood had taught her to listen to just more than what she normally heard. The animals were tell-tale signs, as were the brush that they all had to walk through.

_____However, what did emerge on the other side of the stream wasn't a wolf, but another coyote. Corona's eyes didn't move her from the moment she had appeared, surprised to find someone of that sort so far out there. She couldn't have been with Inferni, could she? “It is for now,” she answered, offering up a kind smile. In the end, as long as it hadn't been a wolf from Dahlia de Mai, she would have done the same. “Sky's been grumbling off and on most of the day though, so I think it might rain.” And walking in the rain did have its advantages, like the way it masked them.

_____“Are you from around here?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread