mark me with fire
[html]
Rachias hadn't been banking on it raining any time soon. Just something else that would cause her concern and make her wonder whether or not her father would be kept dry by the small shack. She hated to seem like she was questioning the work of someone else, but the comfort and well being of her father was the most important thing to her at that point. Blue eyes lifted toward the sky, trailing off to the dark clouds that seemed to be gathering in the distance, and she frowned. "It figures." She muttered, though she still smiled. It would have been more simple to sit out her buckets and let the rain fill them, but she supposed she could do that anyways.

"Actually, I'm not sure if I really have a place." She spoke with a quiet chuckle, no matter how true the words felt. Inferni, Clouded Tears, Inferni, and then nothing. She really hadn't had a stable home for quite some time. "There was a fire across the mountain earlier this year. I lived there with my pack until it happened, then came across the mountain with them." Even if she hadn't wanted to. "I went back across to look for my brother and just recently got back. I haven't been back to my family though, the pack. I don't know if I'll go back." She knew, she knew all to well that she wasn't going back, but something inside of her still felt as if she was abandoning them, even if she didn't follow the same line of thought or the way of life that they did. "Are you from around here?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread