mark me with fire
[html]
In all reality, Rachias knew very little about either side of her family. She understood that most of Inferni was somehow related to her, usually by having the same mother as she, though never really the same father. After that, there was nothing. She had never gotten the chance to know her mother and knew very little about anyone else, Arkham aside, anyways. Then when it came to her father, she knew even less than that. As far as she was aware, he had no family, nothing that tied him to another single soul aside from his children. She would have indeed been surprised to know that he was connected to more people than he might like to have been.

"This is the farthest I've been from there." She commented quietly, finally allowing herself to fall to her rear. She placed the bucket at her side, folding her arms in her lap. Rachias really hadn't ever thought of traveling far either, there was no real desire to. Though the statement from the other female made her quietly wonder what other places were like. That was, until the question came. Did you live in Inferni by any chance? You seem like someone I should know. She was silent for a time, eyes dropping to the surface of the stream, just staring. They couldn't actually make her go back there, could they? Then again, the other female did seem a bit larger than she, maybe she was here to drag Rachias back.

After a moment she finally allowed a sigh to escape her, giving a hesitant nod of her head. "I was, yeah." Blue eyes moved from the water and back to the other hybrid, lingering on her face a moment. "I left there to go live with my father after my mother disappeared. He lived in Clouded Tears, so I decided to live there also. I finally went back to Inferni to be with my brother though." She explained, rather hoping that it all made sense. "Once the fire hit I tried to stay behind to find him but Gabriel wouldn't let me. I finally slipped off and went back to search for him, but I didn't find anything. Now I'm back here. I don't really think I'll go back to Inferni though. My dad is sick and I'd rather be with him than anything else." It was a lot to take in, even for her, and she was living it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread