mark me with fire
[html]
Rachias could faintly recall speaking to Gabriel about family or, more specifically, about fathers. He had told her that his father wasn't around and, realizing that her own had hardly been around, she'd thought that it was the normal thing. The girl had soon found that it wasn't supposed to be the normal thing and with the urge to find him and spend more time with him, she had done just that. He hadn't wanted her there though, for reasons that she didn't quite understand when she was younger. Now he claimed to love her, spoke kind words of her and that he was proud, but somewhere deep inside Rachias feared that it just might be the sickness talking.

Her rampant mind was quickly pulled in by the older female's words. First, because she immediately knew her father, but second by revealing the fact that they were sisters, in some odd way. Rachias wasn't sure what exactly to think. She knew that she had existing sisters, that they were somewhere out across the world, but she hadn't ever met one. Rachias hesitated, thought, fought with herself for a moment before finally opening her mouth to speak. "Yeah. I'm Rachias." It was all that she could think of in that moment, stuck in a state of something close to shock. "Ahren took care of me a little when I was younger, when I was having some...problems...with my dad.." When my dad implied he never wanted us.

She broke her gaze away finally, turning her eyes to the bucket at her side. "They're hot with fever. It started with Jasper, so they told me, and then it moved on to Laruku. Now I think Ahren might be getting sick, he just doesn't want to say anything. They're all delirious and weak though. They mutter odd things and fight with sleep all day." There was really little more to it than that. "Seizures too, I think, but I don't think they've had any lately. Anyways, I just came out here to get some water for them. Not sure if the water near where they are is safe and all, since we don't know what it is, but I've been helping everyone else care for them."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread