mark me with fire
I hate it when everything I write is awkward. *kicks post*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Though she couldn't technically draw it from just a little bit of things that Rachias told her, their stories were very similar. One probably had the happy ending whereas the other was far from it, but Corona felt like they had a lot more in common than just a mother. A little comfort was drawn from knowing that Ahren had cared for her and the younger girl continued, Corona learnt a lot more about the situation at hand than she wanted to. Jasper was there, as was her father, and they were both stricken with the same thing, whatever it was. Her mind was already reeling back over the possibilities of what it could have been, all of the books that she had read, all of the people she had ever spoken to in her travels.

_____But at the same time, it made her feel sick. The world felt a little blurry on the edges, but Corona was used to fighting with her composure, she was used to not letting herself get so easily overwhelmed. Fevers, delirium, talking to things that weren't there, and seizures… she knew it wasn't a very good thing. “Where are they at? It's good that you're giving them water,” she said, wondering if keeping them hydrated was really needed at that point. More importantly, she was curious as to who the “everyone else” was, but avoided the question for now.

_____“Do you think I might be able to get a look at them? I know quite a bit about medicine, so maybe there's something I can figure out to give them to help.” Or save them, maybe. It was very troubling knowing that while she had uncovered one family member she only vague knew about, two others that were important to her had quite a crisis on their hands. Corona hadn't intended to come back and find all that had gone on, but it was going on. Marlowe had led her back at what seemed like the right time for their world (or hers) to be hanging by the seat of its pants.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread