mark me with fire
[html]
"They're in a place called Esper Hollow, staying in the only shack in those lands." She explained quietly, finally dipping the bucket down in to the water to fill it, pulling it back up on to the shore. "I met one of them from there, Laurel, for a brief moment. Seems nice enough. He's letting me stay around to make keep an eye on my dad. Hell, he's even letting sick people stay there, so I don't think he'd really mind if you came along." Something, at the very least, had to be said for a man who would take in the sick, even when he didn't have to. Now Rachias just felt lucky that someone had found him in time to realize that he was sick and might need help.

"They can't really eat, so I've been trying to keep them water around, and keep them cooled off and dry." She stated, even if only to reassure herself that she was doing something at least a little bit helpful. "Would you like me to take you there now? I try not to stay away from there for very long, just to make sure they have someone keeping an eye on them." Did she have things she needed to gather before she could come? Would she check them out first and then decide what she needed? Rachias wasn't sure, but she knew that she was suddenly hoping to get Corona there as soon as possible. "Laurel told me, right before I went in to see my dad, that it's possible for it to spread to us if we go in there, too." She felt herself lucky that she hadn't gotten sick yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread