mark me with fire
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Maybe it was the attentiveness to her father that drew out the familiarity that Corona was looking for. Even though all of her family was important, she was almost obnoxiously clingy to her father and because of that, would have done anything for him. So she picked out the information of utmost importance for the time being—Esper Hollow and this Laurel guy—and spoke up to answer the younger girl. “Yes, please.” It was at that point where she crossed the shallow stream, uncaring as to whether or not her feet got wet. The matters with Inferni and Talitha were dumped momentarily into the backseat, though her mind was readily going through options over things.

_____“I really appreciate you looking over my father and brother,” she commented once she had reached the other side, wanting to believe that it had helped in a way. They were being paid attention to, cared for, something that needed to be done. “And I promise that I won't get too close, whatever they have is something that shouldn't be spread around.” It didn't sit with Corona well knowing that Jasper had gotten sick first, though the thing that sat with her was guilt. Her relationship was rocky at best with him, but she still cared about him. He had more or less been down the same road that the rest of them had been down by now.

_____So much for a happy welcoming party, though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread