mark me with fire
[html]
I powerplayed them a little bit, just to get them off and walking. -badamberbad-

With Corona's answer, Rachias began to get herself situated. She rested the bucket back on the ground just long enough to find her way to her feet, leaning over to grab the handle and lift it from the ground once more. It was about that time that Corona reached her side of the shore, and Rachias turned to her. "I know I shouldn't have gone in there in the first place, but I hadn't seen my dad in a few months." She commented quietly, just to make sure that her (sister? half-sister? What would she call her?) was fully aware that she had already been exposed to whatever it was that they had. "I haven't been feeling any different or bad or anything, though." She was surprised herself that she hadn't gotten sick yet.

"Esper Hollow is just to the northeast of here, not very far." She explained then, turning somewhat away from Corona to begin walking, but making sure to stay at her side so they could continue talking. "I try not to go very far right now unless I have to." Of course, she supposed she didn't really need to explain why. Rachias was silent for a few moments after that, fighting with thoughts and questions in her head, until finally one came to her head. "Have you seen her?" Her voice had dropped a couple notches, suddenly unsure. "Our mom, I mean." Of course, Rachias didn't expect that anyone had since seen her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread