mark me with fire
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona didn't know how old her mother was either. Old enough to be her father's mother, old enough to have children who were in fact, older than he was. She had long wondered about what had become of Kerberos and outside of only having met him once or twice, she wondered if he was still alive. She wondered where he had gone in the world beyond what they had there. At some point, she had even asked around about him to see if anyone knew him, but no one did. “I can only guess,” Corona mentioned offhandedly, “we have an older brother, Kerberos. He's two years older than I am, so that would make him roughly about five years old.”

_____So she could surmise that her mother had been maybe three or four by the time she had been born. Maybe five, if that were really the case. But how she wished her mother wasn't something of a distant memory. They had both become ghosts of Inferni in some regard; Corona had been away for years and now she had a feeling her mother was doing the same. But at least she still had the other parent, for now. Whatever it was that had supposedly made them all sick troubled her because there was always that risk. She didn't want to lose anyone else, though it was kind of an inevitable sort of thing. One day her father would cease living, and then she'd be right behind him. That whole year gap in age meant a lot of things, at least in her mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread