Unexpected songbirds
[html]
because i am clever, have a clever title
wordcount ► 302

Silvano absently played with the grass, pulling it up by the stump and letting it rain down. He looked like a bored six month old new to his long legs and fingers. But as soon as his ears twitched in the direction of a member of the Artists heading his way, he perked up and rose from the stump. Hands roughly brushed away the bits of loose wood chips and dried grass to present himself as far more upstanding than he felt. It was hard to believe that this tall man was going to be a father in a matter of days to his own set of offspring. How could that possibly be? Silvano was far from mature and far from ready, or perhaps he liked to think so. He was never quite so immature as he thought and he was far more grim and serious than he wanted to think.

Clearing his throat and readying his nerves to meet a stranger, and lord knew who they were, Silvano straightened his things quickly as the woman approached. She wore beads that draped around her neck in graceful rings, in a beautiful blue color. Maybe he ought to find Giselle some jewelry. Blue would suit her too, he thought absently, staring at the woman's large beaded necklaces. Yes, Giselle would look lovely in jewelry, which he realized she had precious little of.

"I'm Silvano Sadira, and I'm looking to trade some things for a bird maybe?" he asked bluntly, knowing it was better than to beat around the bush, especially with Giselle's time approaching as fast as it was. He held up the books for the woman, a set of three though completely unrelated in topic. "I was hoping to make a deal so I can surprise my mate."

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread