Unexpected songbirds
[html]

Her eyes lit up visibly as he mentioned that he'd like to trade for something. And trade he would! The d'Artisan pack almost never turned down a trade, and Skye, as the leader of said pack, was true to its nature. In fact, she reveled in trade, enjoying it as a sign of goodwill between two canines, and as a way to get new items as well.

She put her hand on her chin, narrowing her eyes at the books as she read what their titles held - they were all various books, none really related to each other but none very familiar with Skye, meaning that they probably did not have these kinds of books yet. She knew that many in her pack, including especially her son Robert, would appreciate them in the bookstore they now called the local library.

"Why, you have come to the right place," she said, her charisma coming out in her face, a lovely smile now fixated in place. "Just follow me - I am Skye Collins, leader of these lands, and do I know the perfect bird for you!" She waved her hand into the territory, encouraging the man to enter. She knew that he was there for trade, but a small suspicion inside of her - one that she had with everyone - caused her to be cautious, muscles tensed to protect her pack even if she appeared relaxed and calm on the outside.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread