Unexpected songbirds
[html]
I AM A BAD BAD PERSN SUNNY. I DO NOT DESERVE ANYTHING DX
wordcount ► 202

Easily won by the charismatic woman, Silvano smiled back at her with ease. It was a fault of his to trust a woman more easily than men, for he knew what depravities a man was perfectly capable of committing. Women were more delicate in his eyes, even if his mother had proven otherwise. But she was a trustworthy woman and his model for many. Giselle was a delicate flower that he loved and cared for. Somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered Nuki, the woman who had killed his adoptive brother Denali, but the memory was stale, and he could hardly recall the time.

"It's so strange trading with others. So much was provided for in Crimson Dreams, and we shared so much." He was musing about his past, knowing that Cercatori d'Arte existed for this purpose. They were artists and traders, which made him happy to deal with them; they did not cause problems and were a good, trustworthy group. Well, from what he had gathered from gossip and talk. "You keep a flock?" he asked, curious if the pack traded in exotics too. It was unlikely, but a pretty tropical bird sounded wonderful, if absolutely impractical.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread