Everlasting Bonds (try 2)
[html]

out of character stuffs

The normal submissive levels Kiara showed brought Tharin forwards, nudging against her softly. It was reassuring to know that through all of this she was a constant. Always loving, always submissive, always ready to be happy. Of course, that didn't stop her from pulling the tough act on him. Kiara straightened right up, returning his nuzzle with a hug, leaning against his shoulder. Not too painful, as it was scabbed over and healing.

He suppressed a chuckle at her tone, instead taking it seriously. Kiara, I can't relax. I'm worried that you'll get hurt. That the rest of the pack will get hurt. At least with Kiara he could be blunt, and didn't have to worry about making himself understood. He looked into her blue eyes, regretting the pup that he'd brought back. If only he'd managed to find Kohaku. If only he'd found a better home for the pup to stay in.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread