sound the siren out through the streets
I love the song in your table. >_>; *also fades out now!*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She nodded and paid close attention to what Anselm was telling her, gaining a quick drawn map of Inferni and its new home. Compared to the shore of Hell's Coast, they had certainly expanded the diversity of the terrain greatly; caverns, ravines, they certainly had much more than before. For that she was glad that the fire on the other side of the mountain hadn't climbed over the mountains to their north, otherwise who knew what would have become of any of them. Or where they'd be, for that matter. “Sounds great, thanks,” she said when he had finished, already considering getting out there and scanning over the territory for the things that had stuck out in her mind as the most interesting. “I guess I'll let you get back to what you were doing and check out some of those places.” And with that, she parted ways with her new found relative and set foot past him and out into the remaining forest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread