ganotlvginvwoti galoni
The summer season was almost over and Mihael found him surprised that time had passed so quickly. It felt like only yesterday he was still roaming the Canadian wilderness for food and absolutely not thinking of settling down in a pack. He loved the life he had lived on his own but living on your own as a wolf that not only does not blend in to the environment well but is smaller than the average of his kind was not a particularly safe life. As much as he loved the thrill of not knowing if he’d get the blessing of waking up in the morning he loved the feeling of security more. It was oddly calming for him (though he was not a particularly spastic or energetic wolf) to know that he would always have food, always have a home to go to, and always have companionship when he so desired.

He decided that he could not have joined a better pack; not only were the other members continuously nice to him, he also found himself loving their culture and language and the overall beliefs of the pack. He thought he could not only make use of himself here but do something he enjoyed. He had not had very many opportunities to practice the medicine that he was training for so far but he took that as a good thing. For him to learn someone had to get hurt; he felt that that was the only real downside to his rank.

The small white wolf stopped his train of thought when he heard continuous speaking somewhere nearby. He was not usually one to pry, yet he still found himself hopping off of the ground where he was sitting and following what his ears told him. He contemplated stopping dead in his tracks and turning back and sitting right back down and letting whoever that was be. He could not help but dabble in ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’ and continued in the sensory path he was making in his head.

In front of him was a red wolf talking about feet before cutting off his sentence. Mihael thought this was a queer sight, but was not one to judge. ”Ah unalihelitseti, sorry if I’m interrupting. I just thought I heard someone who sounded a little stressed. Are you alright?” Mihael asked and offered a hopefully warming smile.

Messages In This Thread