ganotlvginvwoti galoni
Mihael felt guilty when the other wolf jumped at Mihael’s fairly silent approach. He had certainly not meant to startle the wolf, he truly only wanted to be sure he was alright.

Mihael only noticed the doe when she was pointed out to him, though he was not sure he assumed she was his spirit guide. Mihael’s ears perked and his eyes (shamefully to Mihael himself, who tried to keep himself at a continual calm) widened with excitement and curiosity. He had yet to meet a spirit guide, or someone who he knowingly had one. Mihael ripped his eyes away from the doe to meet the red wolf’s eyes as he spoke.

”I don’t believe that we have met either. I’m Mihael Wood; I’m the newest Kunikoti in the pack.” He ended his sentence with a slight uplift of his lips, not a full on smile but he hoped it got the polite gesture across. ”I actually haven’t heard much about this fast…it definitely seems to be important. Uh would you mind explaining it? If you have time of course.” Mihael shrugged and made a gesture that he thought may convey that he did not mean to impose. It was not often that Mihael was asking others for help, he almost wanted to laugh at the change of pace he was currently experiencing.

Messages In This Thread