ganotlvginvwoti galoni
[html]

Glad you're back. Big Grin

Unatsi was not used to wolves looking on spirit guides with any wonder (save Tribe puppies yet to have one, their eyes big and round but respectful), and his brow furrowed slightly although he did not make judgments. He reminded himself that AniWaya consisted of more outsiders than those born in the Great Tribe, and many of their ways were strange. The deer did not seem to take offense, though, and merely returned the white wolf’s stare until he looked away.

The stranger introduced himself as Mihael, a Kunikoti, and the red wolf grinned sheepishly as he remembered the monologue he’d had earlier. “Well, it’s always good to have one,” he said brightly. “A medicine man, that is.” He refrained from rambling on and on about what would happen if they didn’t have healers in the ranks, and instead poised a more direct question: “Are you very experienced?” The faintest dread coated his words, no matter how much he tried to suppress it. If Mihael was as good a Kunikoti as Una was a Tsulvwisdanehi, then they were in a spot of trouble.

“Oh—no, I have plenty of time. That’s all I have, really, time—I mean, in the grand scheme of things I guess it’s what, fourteen years probably, so that’s ten left, and I’m liable to die earlier since I’m always—”

“Unatsi,” the doe prompted gently, and he quit that subject.

“Er, yes, right. Well—it’s traditional for us uh, more—spiritual? I think that’s the word. The AniWayans who really adhere to the whole culture and spirituality and whatnot, they fast during the coming week. I’m guessing it’s not really mandatory, so you don’t have to worry if you don’t want to—but basically, we don’t eat anything that has breathed air or water, meaning no meat, no mammals or birds or fish or anything.” He shrugged his white shoulder in acknowledgment of how attractive starving oneself of nutrition sounded. “We can eat plants, though, and I’m sure you medicine-types are there in case something goes awry.”

His ears came up and forward, and he grinned suddenly, awkwardly. “Actually—well—I was wondering, just now, if you might need any help? Finding herbs, I mean, for the whole process of uh—healing and whatnot.” He wagged his tail in hopes of being helpful.

+388

<style type="text/css">
.watwo-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#A59F4A; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 0px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.watwo-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.watwo-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #A59F4A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.watwo-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.watwo-fb {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#030303; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZQKsX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7C7B53; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread