ganotlvginvwoti galoni
”Very experienced? Truthfully, no. I can no longer count on my fingers and toes how many times I’ve had to use my knowledge but I wouldn’t yet say very experienced.” Mihael felt a little embarrassed at that; he had not yet truly thought about that fact. He really was not anywhere near as experienced as he felt he was. Yet there had already been plenty of wolves asking for his help, he felt a little overwhelmed for a moment but lost this feeling when the other wolf began to speak again.

Mihael noticed that this wolf liked to ramble; he smiled at him as he changed subjects promptly with a little nudge from his guide. Mihael did not mind the ongoing speech, he was a good listener and he was interested in what he had to say.

The fast sounded very interesting to Mihael. He was absolutely intrigued; he had always considered himself to be a spiritual man even if he did not particularly have a set in stone set of beliefs. He had never had anyone around him that shared these feelings, so he had never had a way to express them. He had long known that AniWaya was a spiritual kind of pack but he hadn’t known much about ah…what they did.

When asked about finding herbs Mihael’s ears too perked up. He was actually quite low on the few that he generally kept with him and it was time that he replenished his supply. ”Actually yes I could use some help. I’m still not entirely used to this area and have been having a little trouble finding what I need.” He paused for a moment to think, he could have asked for help so long ago and he thought it was funny that he hadn’t. ”I guess I’m just still not entirely used to being in a pack again. With some help I probably could have gotten the herbs long ago.” He smiled and chuckled slightly.

Messages In This Thread