ganotlvginvwoti galoni
[html]

Sorry for the wait! And for Una-rambling. xD

Mihael admitted that he wasn’t experienced, and Unatsikanogeni tried his hardest not to let any terrible dread show on in his face. He managed to nod and twitch, and then he began to babble to make himself feel better. “Well, I mean, better than if you could count the times on just your fingers, or just one hand, or if you couldn’t count—I mean, we’re all here to learn, right, unless someone loses a leg or something, then I guess I okay sorry Udanvti I’ll shut up.” He pointedly turned away from the doe, who flicked her big ears then snorted in what might have been disgust, amusement, or just to clear her spiritual nostrils.

There didn’t seem to be any negative expressions on the Kunikoti’s face when Una talked about the fast; by contrast, he seemed more or less interested in it. He made no comment, though, so Una wasn’t sure how he really felt, although it sounded crazy to his own ears when he’d talked about it. Was he still going to do it? Yeah, probably, now that he knew there was at least an inexperienced medicine man in the pack to snatch him from the brink of death.

Ah, haha.

The arctic wolf accepted the help, which made Unatsi grin slightly; he was eager to actually be useful, and he guessed that harvesting herbs might fall under the umbrella of the agriculture profession. It would help his standing in his pack, at least, and Creator knew he needed that. He inclined his head and said, “You’ll just have to describe the herbs to me. I mean, I don’t have all the names memorized, but maybe I can learn, and maybe I’ve seen the plants somewhere.” He waggled his ears in a gesture much like his spirit guide’s. “Although honestly, I’m not used to the area either. I was born into the Tribe—but the Great Tribe, the bigger piece of this colony. AniWaya is a whole new territory for me, but at least I’ve been here a few weeks, and it’s well enough like home.”

He smiled, bowed, and waited for Mihael to rattle off what he needed or otherwise take the lead.

+367

<style type="text/css">
.watwo-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#A59F4A; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 0px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.watwo-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.watwo-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #A59F4A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.watwo-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.watwo-fb {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#030303; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZQKsX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7C7B53; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread