I just want to belong
Liam sat on the edge of the lake his daughter of sorts at his side as he pulled on the string. He wasn't sure how good it would hold of how he was doing this was only the third time that he had really fished. reading all his books were far different then actually doing.

Caroline smiled as she looked up at the male that was coming. She looked in awe at him as she nodded to him about his question. Were trying to catch fishes to eat. I never eated a fish. She spoke smiling. at the other member. Liam pulled on the line as he turned his head to see the young man. Hey ya trying at least never cought anything but might as well keep trying. he said chuckling a bit. He patted a spot next to him. Want to give it a go maybe you'd have better luck.

Caroline smiled as she looked into the water. Here fishy fishy fishy I want a full tummy she called. turning to look at the other man she smiled. I'm caroline Liam found me losted. He fixed my leg see. He said the fur will maybe grow back I can't wait. She smiled looking back at the water. She had no attention span today. Liam chuckled looking at her and then teme.

Messages In This Thread