I just want to belong
[html]

-chews-
wc -- 393

Hex seemed more than happy to wander off to graze at the grass around the Lake at Tem was easy as long as the filly didn't wander off to all sorts of places. Aside from Maia being at least a little mad about her offspring not returning, Tem had little desire to chase the stubborn filly all over Vinátta. He gave a soft click of his tongue against the back of his mouth and the horse looked up at him for a moment, deciding he didn't need anything and going back to the grass. Satisfied that she wasn't going anywhere soon, Temeraire turned back towards the pair sitting on the edge of the Lake. He knew he'd never seen the little pup before and silently hoped she had a few more manners than Sura. He needn't have worried however as her light and enthusiastic answer came and Tem couldn't help a sweet smile slip across his lips.

"Oh yeah? I have eaten fish before and they're yummy." He answered as he came closer to the edge. He didn't want to butt in on their obvious family time, but the technique intrigued him. He remembered the small slivers of white meat given to him by his father. They had tasted so different to anything he'd eaten before that he'd remembered it vividly. Liam's answer caused a good hearted snicker to escape the boy as he came to sit beside the older Catori. "Back at the Lakes, Bran made me watch once when he stood in the water and waited for ages with a sharp stick. I got really bored waiting, but I'm glad I did- I watched him spear a fish as fast as lightening..." He shut his mouth was a snap, realising he was rambling a little.

Thankfully, there was a small, exuberant voice that seemed to buffer his own natural chatiness and Tem looked down towards the girl as she tried to lure a fish out of the water, before introducing herself. Her ramblings were taken with a good natured smirk and he answered her amiably. "My daddy's a healer too. And if your fur doesn't grow back, I think you'll look good without it anyway." He reassured her, before turning back to Liam. "How do you do it, with a bit of string?" He enquired, blue eyes curious to the technique.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread