I just want to belong
Liam smiled he had to admit having someone else around kinda put him at ease he really did enjoy talking with those in the pack and he truely would like to get to know his family. He looked at Temeraire it was cool that he was able to talk to Caroline on a level that the girl would understand. He just didn't get how to talk to kids they were kinda different though she wasn't little by any means. But she had the mentality of a young pup. She was growing and looking more like an adult but she was still small in a sense and it bothered him he couldn't figure out her age.

I tried that once I failed so I figured I'd give this a shot see where I get. he said chuckling to himself a bit. He was soaking wet the last time. He'd also tried hunting fish like the bears he still felt like he had water between his ears. it truely was funny how much of an odd wolf he really was.

Caroline looked at Teme and smiled. Really I was scared, that others would think I wasn't pretty. she said as her tail thumped heavily on the ground. She was so excited an more so as she watched liam fish. Though she kinda wiggled as she sat there waiting.

Liam smiled at her then pulled on the line. With no reel it was a harder feat to get the line out of the water though it wasn't very long. He smiled as he saw the fish snagged on his line. Hey how about that He smiled pulling it up.

Messages In This Thread