Deja Vu
[html]

OOC: So sorry for making you wait! WC: 500+

Ciara was still innocent in many things. Where some of her pack-mates would be suspicious of the wolfdog, the Epsilon just wanted to know what he was doing there. She wasn’t going to attack him for being around the pack lands because she could tell that he wasn’t a bad man. If she was good at anything it was judging another’s character. Her mate, for example, had a tough and mean exterior but she saw him for the kind, loving wolf he really was. This male seemed obviously gentle where Augustus only allowed certain people to see that side of him. Even though his hand was quite obviously ready to unsheathe the sword at his hip, Ciara had the feeling that he wouldn’t have used it on her anyway.

“It’s alright,” she said in response to his apology, brown eyes looking him over and taking in the clothed state. Human tendencies were foreign to those in New Dawn and especially Ciara, who didn’t have a past that involved living in ways many of the Luperci did. She had never learned of luxuries, but had been raised naturally by her mother whose views were that wolves were their ancestors, not humans, and the Luperci should act accordingly. Alister’s spiky hair reminded her of Cerberus and the leisurely day they’d spent on the beach, and for a moment she suffered a pang of missing him. The coywolf hadn’t been seen around New Dawn in a long time. Besides that, the Callow knight looked nothing like any other she’d ever seen before and she was instantly intrigued by him.

“I’m glad you know of my pack mates, have you been in this area long?” she questioned, satisfied that he meant no harm to New Dawn. With that covered, especially the knowledge that he was helping them to guard against Amy and not actually aiding the dog bitch, the Epsilon felt at ease getting to know him. Her golden-tipped tail swished behind her as he spoke and eased her worries, but then stilled when he spoke of Fayne and Jiva. Inwardly, Ciara winced. She hadn’t spent a lot of time with the two, none in fact, and felt guilty that she was so out-of-date when it came to her brothers and sisters. It was common knowledge amongst the pack that the Epsilon was a bit of a recluse.

“I actually haven’t…spoken to them in awhile,” she murmured, still feeling ashamed. She had only spoken to Jiva once, if we were being honest. What kind of pack-mate was she? “He’s a kind wolf though, and Fayne as well,” her eyebrows creased, remembering Fayne’s injuries and then Tharin’s as well. Really, she shouldn’t be out exploring the lands by herself. With so many of the New Dawn wolves being attacked, it was stupid, even if she had had training. “I spend most of my time patrolling, to be honest, so I haven’t had much time to be social. I can let them both know you were asking about them though, Mr. Callow.” Relaxing, she moved over to lean against a tree.

“So you gave your name, but who are you really?”

<style>
.coc-sdb02 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.coc-sdb02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.coc-sdb02 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.coc-sdb02 b {color:#98c1cf; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.coc-sdb02 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#535d66; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread