[p] to place you in a silver cage
[html]
posts everywhur
wordcount ► 308

Gale bobbed his head in agreement with her, acknowledging her request that also was an order. They would have to work to find the plants, and if he knew slave masters at all, he would do all the work while the woman watched in the shade. That was how his sister was treated, at least. When the girls were too young to remember a word, or even understand them, she had said how she had been used whenever the young mistresses had needed something done. They never did anything themselves whenever a slave was there to do the work eagerly, or with a semblance of eagerness.

He gave the woman a blank smile at her offer of rewarding him. He hardly expected her to keep to her word, so his hopes were low. He didn't expect anything from her except whatever dignity he had left in his position. Maybe she would at least reward him with something for his niece, since he was no longer alone. His worry was not for his safety, but for his sister's last gift to him, or rather the last thing left she had asked him to take care of, even if she had not thought of them on her deathbed. In the end, it had been just for him.

Gale thought, then shook his head. He had already told her where they would be. "I think abandoned farms or forest edges are for the best. They like neglect, and they like places where it's easy to grow. I think. That's all i know about where they are." Gale bowed his head at the woman and then turned only slightly away. "Domina, where would you like for us to start?" He, at the end of the day, was at the beck and call of this woman, no matter what.

Image credited to RomeCabs. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.gale_02 {padding:5px 0px 250px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yR5kk.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:12px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; margin: 0 auto;}
.gale_02 .inner {margin:0 10px; padding: 0px 9px 0px 9px;text-align:justify;}
.gale_02 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#480201; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; }
.gale_02 .wc {color:#f5bd16; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.gale_02 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#000;}
.gale_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000; text-shadow:#cf2a00 1px 1px 2px;}
p.gale02_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread